Thursday, April 22, 2010

CT Member for Jenasis Designs! and Freebie

After my mom's stroke a year and a half ago, I struggled to find time to do much of anything scrapbooking related. Now I am so ready to get back into it. What better motivation than applying for digital scrapbooking creative teams. I applied to Jenasis Design and boy am I so thrilled and excited! She is the perfect fit. She is getting back into designing and gearing up for a big entrance at Stuff to Scrap.

Her first big kit is called "Bliss of Both" and I love it! It is perfect for boys and girls and spring or summer photos. It is so versatile and can be used for just about any kid photo. With Gunnar's crazy, busy personality, this kit is a true winner. This kit is being released today at Stuff to Scrap.


Photobucket

Here are the two layouts that I created using this awesome kit:

Photobucket

Photobucket

She is even offering a free addon to her kit which is just fantastic!

Photobucket

No comments: