Wednesday, May 5, 2010

FREEBIE Kit-The Fast and the Furiest


After losing nearly my entire collection of kits earlier this year, I am slowly building up my supplies again. I am finding so many fantastic freebie that are awesome. I have become pickier as to what I download this time, but there are still some great ones on a regular basis.
I came across this one today from Everyday Mom Ideas called The Fast and the Furiest. Fantastic kit for animals, pets, nature. It includes birds and turtles too, not just the typical dog and cat. I decided to give it a whirl this morning and create a fun layout about our silly Golden puppy, Diesel.

1 comment:

Julia said...

Wow what a neat treat. I was just returning your comment when I was surprised at this wonderful fun page you made out of my fast a furiest kit.

I love seeing what people do with my designs. I will deffinately be adding this to my future post Im doing on what my readers are doing with my creations.

Great job!